Neko

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mondays

This is the first Monday in a long time where I feel like I've been dragged behind a truck all weekend.

It's the weather here: in the 90's and humid as I don't know what. Forecast for the rest of the week-- more of the same.

Oh. Joy.

I don't know how people who do the majority of their work outdoors can take it. Me, I want A/C on days like this, even if it is up too high in the classroom at school!

Then again, could you see me working on a contruction or road crew on a 90 degree plus day? I did plenty of that when I worked with the carnival. It gets damn hot in Maine in the summertime (and really cold at night!).

I better go dry my hair so I can head off to school. I'm more than half way through now. And, according to the formerly gap-toothed Director of Training, I am doing quite well.

Go me!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--