Neko

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This hot weather is gonna kill me...

It was 96 out there today!

It's the humidity that does me in. I go outside and come back in feeling like a limp dishrag. I don't know how those who work outside everyday can stand it! Does anyone ever get used to it?

Thank God for A/C! I know what living without A/C is like. I lived in an apartment and drove a car without it for years, at the same time! When I lived in Lawrence, Mass., I practically lived in places like the local mall and WalMart in the summer time!

But, I liked my little apartment, my neighbors, and the man I rented from, so it was all good. Ditto for my currently non-operational Chevy Beretta. I swear I will get her fixed one day when I have money! I like driving the Beretta more than I like driving the van. For one thing, it's cheaper to fill up BabyDoll than it is the van, and BabyDoll gets slightly better gas mileage.

BabyDoll...*sigh*

97 tomorrow. 98 Thursday. 99 Friday. Help?!?!?



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--