Neko

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This week is weird...

I think it's because of the holiday. It's thrown everything off. I almost forgot to call in for my assignment at work yesterday.

Luckily, I remembered that I had to come to school at 4pm Tuesday, instead of coming in at 10am like I would on a Monday.

Now that would have been weird!



There is a change going on in my life that I kinda like. I don't want to get to deeply into the details at this time, in case it's a fluke or something. The universe playing tricks on me, or some such nonsense.


Got another email from Saon yesterday. He knew something about the incident in Machias, Maine three years ago, but not enough to tell anyone anything that they don't already know. Someone got beat up. Fights break out on carnival lots all the time. Why is this one so different? And why did the person who gave the heads up to the cops wait three years to tell someone? As I've said before, it's all too a little weird for my liking. Sounds like someone needed a little attention, and was willing to get someone in trouble and perjure himself in the process.

It's all too convenient for my liking.


Other than getting my hair cut, nothing else is really new.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--