Neko

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm feeling kinda rough/ my writing processes

I don't know what I ate last night, but it's coming back to haunt me now.

I have to work tonight. I can't be sick.

==========================

I haven't written anything in a while. I haven't really been that inspired to write anything. I have all kinds of ideas going through my head, so I've been writing down a few details, and putting them in a file on my harddrive. Somewhere down the line, I'll go back and revisit them and see which ones I want to develope into a short story, or a novel, or whatever.

The most creative thing I've written lately are commercials for school. Some of them are good, and some of them are real stinkers, IMHO.

Writing is something that you have to keep in practice with, or you can get rusty. I try to write something original (as opposed to rewriting the news for an air show, for example) every so often just to keep my creative juices flowing. I am someone whose imagination is always in overdrive, so writing releases those creative thoughts.

I really do have to stop being so obsessed about spelling, grammar, and pronounciation, though. I know I can be a real pain in the ass about it sometimes.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--