Neko

Friday, June 24, 2005

I need to get some decent sleep...

I awoke at around 6am for seemingly no reason and couldn't get back to sleep. Now I'm paying for it becuase it's now just past 2:30pm and I'm ready to drop.

When I was doing my air show today, I'd have moments where I wouldn't exactly fall asleep, but found myself daydreaming. I'd have to shake my head to get the very pleasant, but distracting, images out of my head and concentrate on the task at hand.

I'd be daydreaming, and the daydream is about a road that I shouldn't be going down at this point. I haven't had it this bad in a long time--the daydreaming part, that is. The images I'm seeing are so vivid, that I wonder if they're really happening. My dreams when I sleep are the same way, and they're the same images. I think I've always had such vivid dreams. Usually they are preceeded by a significant event, for good or ill. In this case, it's good.

There's a story here somewhere. I just have to have the patience to see how it plays out. And patience these days comes and goes like the wind. I don't want to seem too eager. The daydreams and the night dreams mean something, but what that is, I have no idea.

Yet.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--