Neko

Monday, June 20, 2005

Plain, old, boring shampoo

Last night, Jeff complained about the choice of shampoo in the bathroom. I was admiring how thick his hair is (and like his brothers, inherited it from his dad), and he started to complain about how doesn't need "extra body" shampoo. He asked me that the next time I buy shampoo, that I get the plain, old, boring kind.

Is "plain, old, boring" shampoo even still able to be obtained? Seems like these days, shampoos "do" something, like extra body, anti frizz, straightening, etc. Is there one that just washes hair and not do all that extra stuff?

Jeff already has a lot of hair, he just needs to keep it clean.

I'll take the extra body stuff, because, unlike my sons, I do not have thick hair. My hair is very fine, and it needs all the help it can get!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--