Neko

Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's hot and I have a raging headache...

oh, and I'm bored.

The only good thing is a "Bewitched" marathon on the local UPN station (Just about over now). Probably has something to do with the soon to be released theatrical version with Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell.

I'm not sure I'm going to see it. I'm not too crazy about Will Ferrell, but Nicole Kidman is just so damn cute (heterosexually speaking, of course). I hope that she does Samantha justice.

Scott and Marc are going to Camp Classen tomorrow for two weeks. Tori bought them all kinds of stuff for their stay. Scott got a watch with a built in flashlight, and both he and Marc got new clothes and shoes. I hope they have fun. Last year, Scott managed to break his glasses while at camp.

I need to hunt up some Tylenol....


And that's all from where I sit

--MorelaterZ--