Neko

Monday, May 09, 2005

So much I know...LOL

When I got to school today, I had my PI with Larry, who apologized again for his still missing tooth. I told him that at least he was there, and that if that had been me, I'd have hidden from the world. He told me that he still had to come in, tooth or no tooth.

He listened to my show from Wednesday (what turned out to be the better of the two shows I did last week), and told me I was doing a great job. He told me that he is glad I decided to come to school there, because he's sure that I will go far in broadcasting.

That really made my day!

And I thought the flex clocks I designed for my shows last week really sucked, but Larry told me that they were good, and that I had the right number of stop sets (when the DJ talks, plays commercials, does news, etc., that's a stop set) and that they were well spaced.

So much I know! I screw up and it still turns out to be right!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--