Neko

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

When Johanna tells you: omgomgomg you gotta read this shit...

I was almost expecting her to tell me that someone that we used to work with in Virginia had gone on to their great reward, but that wasn't the case (whew!)

She had gotten an email about a new anti depressant that's being tested on FMS patients, and thought I might be interested. I am, and I'm going to ask Dean about it when I get a chance. He may know something about this particular anti depressant.

Went to school this morning (3/29) and got out at around three to go home and get ready for the John Mellencamp concert I worked this evening. I made it! Not too many sore spots this time. And Mellencamp puts on one helluva show! If he's in your area, go see him! He hadn't played Oklahoma City since 1986, and it was worth the wait. Just hope he doesn't wait another long stretch of time before coming back.

There's just way too much about the show to put in this post, so I'll come down off the post concert high and write about it tomorrow.

I had a nice surprise in my Yahoo! Mail inbox: Saon wrote me an email. From the "No Surprise" Department: he's gotten back together with his ex wife (again!). I kinda figured he would. I think he's being a fool to give that girl yet another chance, but then again, it's not my life. I only hope that they get it together this time.

And somehow, I've said that before...but I don't feel like looking for the particular post at the moment.

I wrote him back, of course. I hope that we can still keep in touch and that Michele doesn't have a problem with it. She does, if memory serves, and that's how I got that phone call from him a couple of weeks ago... it was a time where she wasn't home or within earshot. Unfortunately, I wasn't home; however, Saon said in his email that he'd try to call soon. I gave him the times I'm home, so the rest is up to him.

I gotta get to bed. It's Jeff's birthday already!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--