Neko

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Tune In, Tune Out

I may have said that I wasn't going to watch the Vice Presidential debates tonight...well, I lied (sorta LOL). They were on, but I wasn't much watching them. I was getting more tickled by my mom telling Cheney he's full of bullshit than anything either he or Edwards were saying. It was just a rehash of the Presidential debate from the other night, just with the second string. It was very easy to tune it out, because no one was saying anything new.

Kerry and Bush go at it again on Friday. I may or may not watch. I very well may have other plans that day. Remembering my dad on the anniversary of his death is a little more important to me than another debate. I can read about it the next day in the papers or online and get everyone's opinions on what went down.

--MorelaterZ--