Neko

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I feel like crap...so what else is new?

The weather changes and I catch a damned cold.

I've been doing way too much thinking lately about things I have no control over. This gets me all worked up and I get bummed out. I've always been this way and I wish I could quit doing that. I'm the only one who suffers, and nothing gets accomplished. I think the worst of every situation. Maybe it's a coping mechanism against disappointment, I don't know. What I do know is that I've always been this way, and I gotta knock this shit off. It will drive me mad if I can't get some kind of a handle on it. Maybe it's the time of the month, or the stress I've been under, or that I haven't been sleeping well. I just have to deal with it and get on with it.

So, please forgive me for getting weirded out on you. I should be okay in a couple of days. It never lasts that long.

Thank goodness.


--MorelaterZ--