Neko

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This post brought to you by the letter P

Well, looks like my pictures are back. Yay.

It's overcast and rainy today, and I'm not feeling all that wonderful. My ears hurt and my nose is stuffed up.

I wonder how Saon is doing. If he has a mind to get in touch with me, he has the numbers.

I haven't heard from JC in a while. He's been really busy with both his day job and his night gig, trying to get things together so he and his fiancee can get married, and other things I know nothing about, I'm sure. He has my email when he wants to talk.

Maybe I'm feeling a little lonely today. I get so tired, and I'm hurting some now, I wonder how much more of this I can take. I mean, what the hell else could go wrong in my life? God, I don't even want to think about that!

As tempting as it is to sit here all day and have a pity party, I'm not going to do it. If it takes getting out of the house for an hour or two, I'll do it! This is getting to be too much for me to handle on my own.

--MorelaterZ--
(maybe. If I have something to say, that is.)