Neko

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Taxi this...

My destination today was the library. Did I ever get there? Yes. But it took an act of congress to do so...and so the following occured:

12:30pm: It rained really hard and had to go pick Jeff up at McDonald's. He wasn't there, as he had already ridden the rest of the way home.

1:30pm: Drove Jeff back to campus, and I was going to go to the library.

1:45pm: Went home because I wasn't sure I told Mom I was going to library and to check and see if I turned off the oven after baking the frozen buscuits.

2:00pm: Finally got to the library. Got out of van, locked the doors, and walked all of 5 steps before cell phone rings. It's Mom, asking if I could go pick Daniel up from work. My sister's van is in the shop, so she had Dean's Yukon, and Dean had Daniel's car and dropped him off at work that morning.

2:24pm: Jeff calls and says his prof didn't show for class. I tell him I have to pick up Daniel at work, and Jeff tells me that he'd be at the public library (my ultimate destination).

2:32pm: Pick up Daniel at work and head to the library to get Jeff.

2:58pm: Pick up Jeff and head out to my sister's house to drop Daniel off.

3:26pm: Jeff and I arrive at the library...

and so here I am, finally!!!



Mom fussed at me this morning when I told her I had to put gas in the van. Now I bet she's glad I did, or some of us would be stranded somewhere in the rain.

Now, when I get home, I'm going to take a nap. But before that, I have to go to the store. Oh. Joy.

So how was your day?

--MorelaterZ--