Neko

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It's raining, I'm freezing, and I haven't gone outside yet!

Someone, and I won't mention any names (*cough*Jeff*cough*) turned the AC down to 70 degrees! I practically froze to death last night!

I realize that it can get hot in Jeff's room, but he shouldn't be making it difficult for the other members of the household by turning down the AC just so it can be cooler in his room. Central air affects the whole house! And all I need is to get sick. I think the whole world would stop if I couldn't go out to get my mother's cigaretts because I was too sick to go.

[Flashbacks to last Thanksgiving don't make me feel any better]

I need to get a couple more hours of sleep so I can be somewhat coherent to take Mom to yet another dental appointment.

Man, I feel like crud! What is it that has been making me feel like this lately? The fatigue from the FMS and the RA are bad enough! Yesterday, I slept all afternoon, until I had to get myself over to the grocery store Daniel works at because he ran out of gas.

Daniel works on one side of town, and his bank is on the other side of town near UCO. I had to take him from 15th and Santa Fe to Bryant and Ayers and back (with a stop at the gas station so he could put some gas in the gascan I brought). On the way back from the bank, we drove thru the UCO campus and caught up with Jeff on University, waiting for "the Eddy" to take him home (at least he can ride the trollies for free because he's a UCO student).

We got Daniel and the gas back to the grocery store parking lot. He put it in and was able to drive home (or, hopefully, to another gas station to fill up his tank).

I need to make a photocopy of the timeline I made for my next NaNo novel so I can refer to it while I'm writing...just a reminder to myself...

I'm goin' back to bed...

--MorelaterZzzzzzzzzz--