Neko

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I got something else to do on Nov. 2

I got a letter from Social Security today, and they've set an appointment for me to have an exam to determine if I am truly too disabled to work. That appointment is November 2nd at 3:30pm.

I hope to God that this doc has treated fibromyalgia (FMS) patients before, or this will be a big waste of time. I intend to check this out on Monday. I don't want this to turn out like the last time SSA sent me to a doctor, less than a month after I came here and I had no idea where anything in OKC was. That doc had no clue about FMS and the exam he gave me told me that. No wonder I was turned down for Disability and SSI! This is what I want to avoid. So, I'm going to do some research.

On November 2, I'm going to have my shit together, so to speak.

--MorelaterZ--