Neko

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Three for Thursday, Volume 1

I have received the first three questions that I asked for in a recent post. These are from Wally Edmond, from Wally's Wacky World:

Questions...

1. If you came across the "ladder" of success, but it was missing a rung... what would you do?
Improvise.

2. Would you rather be the artist that paints the masterpiece, or would you rather be the subject painted on that masterpiece? Can I be both, at different times? Okay, seriously, I'd rather be the subject of the masterpiece. In that way, I would live on long after both I and the artist have passed on.

3. If you had a magical crystal ball that would only allow one viewing, would you look to your future, or would you look back to an important event in your past. Hmmmm...if I could change the past, then I'd say look back at the past. However, I'd look only at the immediate future (maybe a year or so).

Thanks for the Q's, Wally! Anyone else want to ask me three questions? Either email them to me, or leave them in the comments for this post.


--MorelaterZ--