Neko

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I think I may go home and scare myself silly

I'm at the library, and I've checked out Stephen King's Four Past Midnight. Jeffrey was just asking about the story "The Langoliers", and it's in this book. I've just started getting into King's stuff, because I like the way he writes.

I've been feeling really weird today. I don't know how to describe it, but it's a mix between stress, depression and fear (and what have I got to be afraid of? Plenty! Especially if Bush is re-elected). Maybe it's panic, but I'm not prone to panic attacks. Since I've been in Oklahoma, I've had lots of things happen to me that never happened before, in a physical sense, and not having a doctor to see is frustrating.

Maybe I should cut out the caffeine, the chocolate, and the Celebrex. When I was sleeping I felt like my chest was on fire!

I joined BlogExplosion last night, and I still don't have it figured out. I put the little dohickey in the sidebar, and people are coming to read it, I guess (my traffic's up in any case).

The other night I had the post about things that bug me, but I forgot to add one. That one is the website of the hilariously funny political cartoons but out by the Spiridellis brothers (Gregg and Evan, I hope I spelled your name right!). In all the searches that come thru on my referrer's list, the website is searched for under "jigjag", and that's not what it is. It's "jibjab". Jibjab.com. Go and see the new cartoon, "Good to be in D.C."

I don't have anything else to say right now, but trust me, I will! [insert evil laugh here]

--MorelaterZ--