Neko

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Things that bug me...

Political ads (especially the US Senate race here in Oklahoma): Enough!!! November 2nd could get here soon enough! And that senate race-- I'm not voting for either of those clowns! If there's a third party candidate, I'm voting for them!

Bill O'Reilly's sexual harrassment suit: I've had enough of that, too. Cases like this are tried in the "court of public opinion" (think Kobe rape case) every time you turn around, and that's not where they belong. Try them in the courts, where they do belong. Do we really need to have 24/7 commentary? All the gory details? Just tell us the suit's been filed and the outcome. Speculation on why who did what, who said or didn't say what...who the hell cares? If you do care, watch it on CourtTV.

Britney: I've definitely had enough of her! And her gold digging husband.

Christopher Reeve: the man's dead. Leave him alone and let him rest in peace.

The war in Iraq: nothing brings me down more than to hear the running total of dead Americans every night on the G.D. news! I have sons the ages of some of these kids who have died for Bush's ego. I imagine there are parents in my age group who have had to deal with the death of a child in the war. Innocent people being beheaded, insurgents, Osama...was this war really necessary? If so, why was there never a plan?

Bush: I'm just plain sick and tired of him. Period. I've stated the reasons why elsewhere in my blog, so I will not expound on those here. If you really care what I think of him, use the search feature on the top of this page.

"Eat it Jeter!" : the ALCS ended at just the right time, because if I had to hear Jeff yell this one more time, I might have had to hurt him...LOL j/k Jeff.

Insomina: this has bugged me for 16 years (yes, you read that right. Sixteen years of not being able to get a good nights rest!) All docs want to do is give me medication to help me sleep. Treat the bloody problem, not postpone it! Geez!

And with that, I'm going to stop.

--MorelaterZ--
and thank you for your support