Neko

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm not going to say anything about the World Series

except to say that I look forward to writing the eventual headline.

=================

In other news:

Is anyone else as sick to death of the stories about how Ashlee Simpson screwed up on SNL the other night as I am? Okay, it happened. Deal with it and move on. Don't make a big frigging deal about it!

Mom got a recorded message from Brad Carson (the Democratic US Senate candidate in OK) this afternoon. She said it was really lengthy and saved it for me to listen to. I listened to it only to the point of him saying his name, and then I deleted it. Too late, Brad ole buddy (NOT!)...

Mom never did get to her dentist's appointment this morning. She said she wasn't feeling well and rescheduled it for Monday at noon. My mother is a nervous nellie when it comes to the dentist. She even has antibiotics to take before she even gets there because of the nature of the work she has done could lead to an infection if she's not careful.

I've requested some books from the library that I've read before that I want to read again. These books are all ones that JC has suggested to me over the course of the year. Maybe I can re read those and then get back to "A Course in Miracles", which I am convinced is impossible to master on one's own. Especially if one has to read it on the internet. The library doesn't have that book available. I wonder if I should request it?

=================

And that's the update for now...


--MorelaterZ--