Neko

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

How'd they get here?

There are times I wonder how some people get to my site by inserting random words in a search engine. A few months ago, I made a post with a nonsensical title, hoping a search engine picked it up. Several did, and I think that's where these off the wall search results come from.

And, the site that has the Bush/Kerry cartoons is called jibjab.com. I've seen "jigjag" repeatedly in the search results. I've been to "jigjag.com", and you can't get to the cartoons (there are two now) from there, unless they've recently added a link.

And now, to freak out the search engines even more, I submit this: You gotta have faith that sex and telelphones do mix; that living in a fantasy world where $60 mil will buy happiness, and not getting it by beating Ken Jennings on Jeopardy, or wondering if Mary-Kate will return to school. You gotta know that people like O'Reilly, Bush, Kerry, Coburn, Carson, Jay Leno, Bruce Springsteen, Cheney, John Edwards, Arnold, Franken and Karl Rove, have more important things to do that wonder why you're looking them up on Google, Yahoo, AOL, Hot Bot, et al, looking for dirt, dirty stories, dirty politics, and just not reading that shyster Matt Drudge, who probably lives up to his name or else he wouldn't have to have a "report". Is this enough? Probably not, but I'm not going to risk my nonexistant salary on all this claptrap just to make some lonely keyboard jockey happier than a pig in shit. The end, and the preceeding wasn't supposed to make any sense. I did it because I CAN!!!


--MorelaterZ--