Neko

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Takin' this with a grain of salt

Once again, boyz and grrlz, my haphazard, non-daily, not always updated (on this blog) horrorscope:

Your Daily Aquarius Forecast
Quickie: A promise will turn out to be a mirage. Keep your eyes open for illusions. (ex is really good at this *sigh*)

Overview: It's time to finally reveal what's on your mind, but do be gentle. Not everyone gets along with rapid-fire change as well you do -- especially when it comes to relationships.

Aquarius
Daily extended (by Astrology.com) Forget about other people's problems for a while. Within the privacy of your own empire, you can make or change the rules at the slightest whim. Start something new, with no plans or obligations to finish it. Why let a false sense of discipline ruin things? Whatever happened to just having some fun (no one in my family is into me having fun)? There's nothing wrong with building castles in the air, especially if you haven't made promises to actually lay the foundations.

====================

Is it November 2nd yet? I just want this political mudslinging, this "I'm-better-that-the-other-guy" mentality, the endless political ads, to end for the love of humanity! I only want candidates to tell me what they are going to do once they're elected, not tell me how bad the other guy or gal is. Enough's enough already!!

====================

Stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!
(for now)

--MorelaterZ--