Neko

Monday, October 18, 2004

Man, am I in pain....

I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to die. My whole right side of my abdomen was (and still is) pretty sore. I thought maybe it was gas and that it would take care of itself. For a while, it seemed that that was the case. But it came back, and now I'm hurtin' something awful. I don't know if I have an infection, or what, but whenever I get the urge to go to the bathroom, it hurts worse! It's like something is pressing against something else that hurts. If it's still bothering me later, I'll have to do something about it.

Took Mom for her flu shot today. For all the time it took us to get there, Mom was done in like 30 seconds. Then we went to Jimmy's Egg for lunch, where our server was a tall, big gal who reminded me of all the pictures I've seen of Saon's ex.

And what about Saon? I don't know. It's been five weeks since he arrived in New Orleans. If he wants to call, he has the digits. I hope things are going well for him. I hope he hasn't forgotten all the stuff we talked about before he left Hutch. I hope he wasn't saying it all for my benefit because it's what I wanted to hear. What I want to hear is the truth...

But now, I have to deal with all this other stuff. If Saon calls, he calls. If he doesn't, he doesn't. I can't worry about that now.

--MorelaterZ--