Neko

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Hey, Jon! Help me pay for OUR SON'S college education!

Jeff sent his dad a series of text messages from my cell yesterday afternoon, all asking for some financial help for his first semester of college. They were some thing like this:

HEY DAD IT'S JEFF WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE TO THE POOR COLLEGE BOY FOUNDATION COURSE YOU WOULD I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR DONATION

Jon replied: I'M BROKE

Jeff's next message read: BUY MY TEXTBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Jeff

Jon replied: HOW MUCH FOR BOOKS?

Jeff: $200 TOPS FOR USED --Jeff

Jon: I NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH

Jeff: HOW 'BOUT $50 AT A TIME? -Jeff

Jon: IF POSSIBLE


I told Jeff not to expect anything in the way of money from his dad. Jon can't even manage to pay the back child support he owes, so I'll be more than a little surprised if he does send Jeff money for school.

Time will tell, but history is not on our side.


--MorelaterZ--