Neko

Thursday, July 22, 2004

The latest from Tank's Grrl's referrers list...

Okay... check this out:


• HotBot Web Search for free pics of adult redheads (okay, they're lookin' for nekkid pictures, people!)
• Yahoo! Search Results for mi vida loca
• Ask Jeeves Results - what does living the vida loca mean (it just kills me that people think that "Ask Jeeves" is a real person. It's a search engine, there is no little man in your computer named Jeeves!)
• Yahoo! Search Results for www.mi vida loca.com
• Blogger: Blogger: Sign In
• Ask Jeeves Results - who is ken jennings (jeopardy)
• Yahoo! Search Results for mi vida loca
• MSN Search: vida loca -- More Useful Everyday
• Ask Jeeves Results - ken jennings jeopardy
• MSN Search: mi vida loca photos -- More Useful Everyday

"Ken Jennings" is the big topic of search for the last month. I don't know Ken Jennings, I just watch him win on Jeopardy like everyone else does. I don't have any biographical info on the guy. I've just mentioned his name in my blog sometimes. Maybe he'll tell more about himself tomorrow night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

"Mi Vida Loca" means my crazy life in Spanish. There is a movie and a song by the same name that I've found in searches. The movie came out in 1993, and this blog is named after the song by Pam Tillis.

At least they're not looking for what's her name... one of the two young actresses that played Michelle Tanner on Full House. Leave the girl alone, people!

--MorelaterZ--