Neko

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Energizer Bunny and Monkey Boy

We just had Joey here today, as Amalia was at day camp, and Scott and Marc are at camp for 2 weeks. Joey has a bunch of teeth coming in and so he wasn't in a great mood today. He wouldn't eat, and he cried a lot. And do I mean a lot! The last thing he wanted to do was take a nap (hmmm sounds like a kid I know...about 19 years ago).

It got to the point that we'd do anything to keep Joey from crying, so Jeff decided to become "Monkey Boy". He'd jump up and down repeatedly and make monkey sounds, and Joey absolutely cracked up, as did Mom and I. Joey laughed so hard he fell and hit his head on the kitchen floor (he was standing up at the time). And so, he started crying again! But, Jeff kept it up and Joey was soon laughing again. Finally, Tori showed up to take her Engergizer Bunny home.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

Such is my life as of late. I used to live a much more interesting life. I gotta get outta here.

--MorelaterZ--