Neko

Monday, July 19, 2004

Perhaps I should write something...

My weekend was pretty boring. It was hot, I had a headache that lasted for 4 days, and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Instead, yesterday we all went out to Jimmy's Egg on Broadway, because Scott and Marc were going to camp for two weeks, and that's where they wanted to go. Because there were 10 of us, Scott, Marc, Jeff and I sat in a booth while everyone else sat at a nearby table. Jeff ordered pancakes that were as big as the damn plate they were on! Scott got pigs in a blanket that were much larger than I think he expected. There were three of them, and Scott couldn't even begin to finish them (and I had to cajole him to finish the half he did eat, all while running his mouth at a million miles an hour! Boy, can that kid talk!). Marc just got two eggs, and I got an omlette.

Saturday was pretty dull, except when I attempted to get my ex on the phone. I think he sees our phone number on the caller ID and decides just not to answer it. So I left him a message on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger instead. He hasn't responded to that either! :P

I left a message for Saon, too, but I don't know when, or if, he'll get it.

Today wasn't any better. Still have the headache, and it's still hotter 'n hell. Summer in Oklahoma...you can have it! Gimme a cold snowy New England winter any time!

--MorelaterZ--