Neko

Saturday, July 17, 2004

More from the "Stupidity for Stupidity's Sake" file

2:30pm--
 
I'm at the library, and I've just discovered that I cannot access my blog on the computers here. They have it blocked because it's part of a site that has "personal homepages where the content is not regulated". Hell, I started my blog on the library's computers for God's sake! What's up with the change now? Did some stuck on herself soccer mom complain when her precious Jr. accessed Blogger, Diaryland, LiveJournal, etc. and found things that he shouldn't read (like other people's opinions, God forbid!)? I understand that the library is trying to keep questionable content from those it may offend, or those who shouldn't be exposed to it, but a blog? Just goes to show ya that a few ruin it for the many. Someone somewhere out there put adult content on a blog and screwed it up for everyone else whose only access to the internet is at a public library.

Man, I'm steaming... and it's NOT from the weather!!

--MorelaterZ--