Neko

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A course in confusion

Last week some time, JC gave me the URL to the book he'd been reading, called A Course in Miracles. I started reading it yesterday, and I can tell you some things about it...

  • That it's more confusing than JC's explanation.
  • That in the online version, it's laid out in chapter/verse format, much like a Bible would be.
  • That I should buy a copy of the book, so I can make notes in the margins.

I'm trying to expand my knowledge of alternate beliefs, but all I've managed to expand is my confusion quotient. And it doesn't promise to be less confusing as I read further. Indeed, if I can't grasp the first chapter, the rest of the material will be impossible to understand.

I need a New Age for Dummies book...is there one?

--MorelaterZ--