Neko

Monday, July 26, 2004

Check out this moron...

Man, there are just some people who shouldn't have access to the internet. This guy is one of them. The guy's Yahoo! profile states he's 22, a student, and he was "saved" in 2003. His interests  are: Bible studies. And so the following conversation commences: first he asks me if I have a webcam, then,

try_me_on_4sighs (2:58:32 AM): no i don't
ky_man_2009 (2:59:47 AM): how big r ur boobs
try_me_on_4sighs (2:59:59 AM): you'll never know
ky_man_2009 (3:00:13 AM): why?
try_me_on_4sighs (3:00:35 AM): cuz you're a perv, okay?

(I then engage the "ignore" function in Yahoo! Mess-up-enger so I don't have to talk to him anymore)

I have scars on my body older than this kid is! And he's been saved, but asking 40 year old women he meets on the internet how big their breasts are? Better head on back to church, boy, cuz you be backslidin' big time!

And, in case you're wondering, I pasted our brief convo here in the event he finds this blog, because I think he needs to be a little embarrassed. Sometimes, kid, your actions come back to bite you in the ass. The next woman you ask that question to might be reporting you to Yahoo! for harrassment. To quote Joan Rivers: oh grow up!

--MorelaterZ--