Neko

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Hmmm

Saon says he and Michele are going back to Minnesota because her sister has Hepatitis C. Some info about Hep C. Pretty interesting, but I seriously doubt Michele's sister is dying, but I don't doubt she is very ill. Read the article for yourself. I suspect that neither Saon nor Michele have ever read anything about this disease, other than what they have been told. Forewarned is forearmed...

If it were me that's been diagnosed with this (or any other serious malady), the first place I'd go after the doctor is the Internet. That's what I did when I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Fibromyalgia (FMS) in July 2002. I also read some books about it. Get all the info you can about what it is that you have, then you can have intelligent discussions with your health care professional about your course of treatment.

MorelaterZ--