Neko

Friday, February 27, 2004

There really isn't anything

I can think of to write about, except that I need to see a doctor. Maybe a shrink. I feel the depression crawling back up on me again, and I don't like the way I feel. Kinda hard to see anyone when you are as broke as I am. The state is no help. All I can get from the Sooner State is food stamps.

Still looking for work. I called a couple of places I had sent resumes to, and the person who answered the phones had no idea whether the company is hiring. When I mention that there was an ad in the paper for a position, I was told that it was filled. I asked to speak with someone else, and they hung up on me. Nice (grrrrrrrr).

If this is some kind of test, then I've failed. So what else is new? I've overstayed my welcome here, and I need to get out of here fast. Again, with no money, I have little choice but to stay and tough it out, no matter how melodramatic my mother gets. Now I know where I get it from. Geez...

Nothing from Saon since he called last week to tell me he was going back to Minnesota with the Ice Bitch. I am NOT calling him at Belle Chasse anymore, because I don't know if he is even still there. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he just left. He's been known to do that when he gets tired of all the BS.

I'm just existing now, I fear. An empty shell of my former and more outgoing self. Even writing depresses me now, and when that happens, I know I'm in trouble.

Wow. That's an awful lot for someone who had nothing to say.

MorelaterZ--