Neko

Saturday, February 28, 2004

"You almost had your hooks in me, didn't ya dear..."

On February 18, I wrote: The upside to all this (and there is one, believe it or not): Michele will have Saon to lean on during times of stress because of her sister's illness, and Saon will be out of the West Bank and away from all those people who want to see him fail.

Uh-huh...she got what she wanted, and she's using her sister's illness for all it's worth...she's getting him back on her turf because she was losing on his. Because on November 17, I wrote: Saon is on his turf now, and she doesn't have a prayer if they get into a fight. What can her family do for her if she's there and they're in Minnesota?

So this was her angle, eh? I can't believe that Saon would give up his job at Belle Chasse to go back to Minnesota and be on the losing end of a confrontation with Michele and her family. He'd be better off staying put for now, and then if he's really needed, then go to MN. But as I've said about him before, he's all about doing things without thinking them through first, then finds himself in a bind when he realizes he's made a huge mistake. Only this time, I can't bail him out, because I have to save my life first. I put him before me once, I'm not doing it again.

MorelaterZ--