Neko

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Snow...

I still think the last place you'd expect snow is Oklahoma...but it's snowing out as I type this...weird.

Talked to Saon today. He's really down in the dumps. I asked if there was anything I could do to make his holiday a little brighter and he told me that there wasn't really anything I could do.

(Except maybe bear with him until after New Years...)

If Michele tells him that she's decided not to come after all, I think it will kill him. He says he doesn't care if they work things out or not, but I think he does. Maybe he's afraid she'll do just that, tell him she's changed her mind.

I'm here at the library, again, with Jeff while he looks up info on Alexandre Dumas for an assignment for school. He should be done soon, because I'm fallin' asleep here!

Saon, I'm here for you, baby, if you need me.

MorelaterZ--