Neko

Sunday, December 07, 2003

When's it gonna hit you?

Marc had his family party at Golden Corral today. We were supposed to meet Tori and Dean and everyone there at one o'clock, but we got a little behind schedule and were late. All of us then went back to Mom's house for bday cake. I didn't have any because I'd had cake at Golden Corral. I can't resist Red Velvet cake!

Mom has her dental appointment in the morning to get a root canal and other major dental work done. I don't envy her in the least!

Mom also keeps telling me she is so broke, but she had plenty of money in the bank. We'll see how this turns out.

I'm still looking for a job. I can't believe I've been here in OK almost a year and all I can muster up in the job department are a few temp jobs here and there. I applied for two jobs in New Hampshire over the net this past week. I just want to get out of Oklahoma, and if I can't go to New Orleans, then I will go back to the place where I at least have some friends...

MorelaterZ--