Neko

Monday, December 08, 2003

Only 4 more to go...until the end(?)

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 3.49

1. Do you have any vacation time from work saved up for the Holidays? Or are you taking any time off or traveling this month? What are your plans? I wish I had a job to take time off from. No travel, sad to say, because I am broke.

2. When do you do most of your blogging? During the day, at work, at home, at night? Right now I do most of my blogging at the library because I don't have internet at home. It's mostly when I can book time on a computer, which is usually between 11am and 1pm.

3. What tends to keep you from blogging more? Or could it be that you blog too much and should do less? I'd blog several times a day if I had internet service at home.

4. Do you like dressing up and/or "role playing?" Um, no...I'm nearly 40 years old. I out grew that ages ago.

5. When choosing a mate, there are some things you can overlook (boob size, hairy backs, beer belly, bad teeth, hair lip, etc.) and some things you just can't (see previous list). What are some of thing things you can live with when picking your partner, and what are the things that are a "must have?" My on again off again boyfriend is not a perfect specimen by any means. He's heavy, he's intimidating, he's rough around the edges...and I love him anyway. There are no "must haves". Just as you can't tell a book by its cover, you can't measure a man by his looks. He may look like a Greek god, and be the meanest, most abusive SOB in the world, whereas someone who isn't physically appealing treats you like a queen. I stopped looking for a so-called "perfect" man years ago. I see how he treats others, how he is with children, how he treats his parents (provided they're still living). That way, I can see what he is really like.

6. My neck and back are in a constant state of tension. In fact, on the rare occasion that someone gives me a neck/back-rub, I am so tense that it hurts when they work out the kinks. I am just more used to being tense than not. I think I need help. Have you ever had a professional massage or ever been to a Chiropractor? I went to a Chiropractor once, about a year ago. He told me things that I already knew. Luckily, it was a freebie, so I didn't waste any money on it.

7. Inspired by the Amazing P3nis Patch.... Does size really matter? Yeah you know exactly what I mean too. Men, what have you been told and what do you know to be true? Girls, what is the real story and is that what you tell the guys? Have you ever been scared of one that was too big? For both: why do you think this debate is still going on? It's not the size that counts, it's how he uses what he has
BONUS: Do they know it's Christmas time at all? Yeah, and he hates Christmas.