Neko

Sunday, November 16, 2003

I'm not having a good day...

Somethings put me in to a deep blue funk. I hate it when I get this way and have no idea why. I don't think it's because of the situation with Saon's alleged ex coming to visit. I really hope they can work things out, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Somewhere along the line, someone's gonna get pissed off.

It's probably not about my lack of prospects for finding work.

What I think it is, is that I'm nearly 40 years old and I am in the lowest point in my life. I have no job, no Saon, no prospects, and I'm feeling like I'm drowning.

So maybe it is a combination of all the above. I just don't want to do anything.

I know I need to have this taken care of, because it will eventually drive me mad. My family hates me (okay, it's just my sister that hates me), and I feel like I am not welcome here anymore. But I have nowhere else to go...

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

Maybe.

MorelaterZ--