Neko

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Dilemma...

I can't stop thinking about him, and being with him. It should be me in Gretna now and not her!

I gave him the best I had, and he can't see it for what it is!

You don't know what you have until it's gone. Do you know what you have? Well, Saon...do you?

Sadly, I don't think he does. He goes back to that which is familiar, and I already know that will make him miserable. Why does he keep pushing me away? Is he afraid that a relationship with me will actually work? Does he think he's not worthy of someone who truly cares for and about him?

Familiarity breeds contempt. Why does that echo in my brain?

He never really gave us a chance. I should give up, but I can't. I know we have a future. I feel it in my bones. That gut feeling about him just won't go away.

I want him to be happy. Even if it's not with me. I truly don't think he is.

MorelaterZ--