Neko

Friday, November 21, 2003

and now, once again boyz and grrlz, it's

the friday five for the week ending November 21, 2003:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Getting a job that I can keep (instead of temp jobs); Being able to move out of my mother's house (and hopefully out of Oklahoma); Finish the first draft of my book; Get my car fixed; See a doctor.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Vicki, Amber, and Josie from my stint at the carnival; my best friend Cynthia from high school; and Pat (a man, BTW), my first serious relationship after my divorce (in 1999)

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Surf, ski, computer aided design, draw (not doodle, I can do that already), and relearn the guitar

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Pay off my mother's mortgage, buy myself a house, a car for myself and each of my kids who drive, give to charities, and invest my winnings so I'd never have to work again. (More: pay for college for all my kids, my niece and nephew, pay off my sister's student loans, finish my degree)

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Music, good friends, a quiet place near the ocean, a long road trip, a good book