Neko

Monday, November 17, 2003

Feeling better my ass!

If anything, I feel worse!

Michele will be in Gretna tomorrow. I can't get Saon on the phone. Maybe this is the beginning of the end of my relationship with him and I should just move on and wish him luck.

Like that will be easy to do. I still love him despite everything. I just have this gut feeling that even with a change in location, this just ain't gonna work.

I do want him to be happy, but after all this time, if they can't figure out how to make their marriage work or really want to work at it, then they should just say goodbye and get the divorce out of the way.

As I've said before, history is not on their side. This isn't wishful thinking on my part. I've heard all of the complaints that Saon has had about Michele, and nothing has changed. Just a few weeks ago, he told me that "when I said I am done [with Michele], I am done."

Watch (and I hope that i'm wrong about this), something will happen during this visit that will have her packing her bags. Saon is on his turf now, and she doesn't have a prayer if they get into a fight. What can her family do for her if she's there and they're in Minnesota? All I can see is buy her a ticket home and talk her into finally divorcing this man they all cannot stand.

The last thing these two need is to bring a child into this disaster. I told Saon this a year ago. If he cares at all about any child of his, he will not doom him/her to be born into a failed marriage. And that's exactly what their marriage is: a failure. They've never had counseling, and each wants to be the boss. Michele controls everything Saon does. Soon, he will not be able to dress as he likes, see who he likes, or act as he likes. And I will be getting calls from him for his job complaining about her. He will be miserable.

I hope I'm wrong this time, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not.

Saon, if you need a friend, I am here for you.


MorelaterZ--