Neko

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Michele, part 3

I can't seem to get this out of my head: all the reasons Saon and Michele's reconciliation will fail (again)

*She has to be in control.
*So does he.
*The minute they get into a serious fight, Saon will tell her to "pack up your shit and leave."
*She's leaving her home base, i.e. her family won't be there, so if they get into a fight, she can't run home to mommy.
*She'll try to change Saon, from the way he dresses to who he hangs out with.
*He'll resent it.
*The only thing good between them is...(you guessed it) sex.

After talking with him, he doesn't seem to care very much if they will work it out or not. "If it happens, it happens."

He doesn't need this right now. He doesn't even know what he wants! After all the names he called her when he left in May, and his swearing it was over and there was no friggin way he'd take her back, I'll be very surprised if Michele stays long enough to work things out. She hasn't exactly been hurtin' for male companionship.

I'm not holding my breath!

If it doesn't work out, I'm not so sure that I'll be there to take him back. And for what? Go thru all this again?

If he wants a life with me, then he has to show me he does, or else I'm done. It'll be a wrap.

MorelaterZ--