Neko

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Michele, part 2

(for part 1, click here)

I talked to Saon last night. He was working in the French Quarter over the weekend to earn a little extra money. Then he dropped a bombshell on me...again.

He called his soon-to-be-ex, Michele, because he had a "bad feeling" about her. Turns out that her sister is ill and Michele can't handle the stress, so she's coming to Gretna next week to see if she and Saon could work things out.

At least it's Michele and not some skanky (I hate that word, but it fits) "ho".

Didn't he learn his lesson the last time (about a year ago) he and Michele tried to "work things out"? These are two people, in my opinion and based on what I've been told and what I've seen, that should have never gotten married. They have been apart more than they've been together in the 3 years they've been married and the 4 years prior to that. When Saon left her last May, he swore that he'd never take her back. Every time I even mentioned Michele's name, he'd get mad.

So, I hope he makes a serious go of it this time, because I don't think I will take him back if he leaves her again.

I told him I hoped he didn't do to her what he did to me when I was there in September, and he said he wouldn't. "So it was okay for you to cheat on me?" He said no it wasn't, but it's history now.

I don't think it's going to work, even with a change in location (Louisiana vs. Minnesota). Whatever problems were there before are still there, because neither of them have been to counselling. He'll get tired of her bossing him around.

I hope I'm wrong, but history is not in their favor.

Saon says he's going to still call me, and we'll still be friends. I just want him to be happy, and I know he's not now, and he won't be when Michele starts pulling her old tricks.

What does it take for him to see this? For her to hurt him yet again?

MorelaterZ--