Neko

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Hot Damn, I'm at 31k! And my life STILL sucks

In my NaNo novel, I've hit 90 pages and 31,000 plus words!! It doesn't even take up a quarter of a floppy.

Maybe this is my secret: decide on what you want to write about, reasearch it until November, then write your heart out.

In other news: I think Mom is feelign better since she went ot the doctor on Friday, but she still needs one more perscription filled and that won't be done until Monday.

I broke down and applied at the Wal-Mart by Mom's house. At this point, I'll take anything I can get.

Haven't been able to raise Saon on the phone. I have some questions about the book I need to ask him.

Jon gave me some good stuff about soldering, since my female protagonist did that as part of her job before she got laid off.

Speaking of Jon...it seems that we are being sued by the family of the old man in whose house we rented rooms about 4 years ago. There was a water line break in the house while Jon lived there (after I moved out to live in Lawrence), and the place is now got a serious mold problem and says it's our fault because we didn't report the waterline break soon enough. One--why wait 4 years to tell us they thought it was our fault, and Two--since we didn't have access to the entire house, and the break occured in a part of the house that we didn't have access to, how were we supposed to know something was wrong?

So now it looks like I will have to go to Massachusetts in January to appear in court. Jon says he's going to talk to Legal Aid about this case, and he's going to find a way to get me back there. He's looking at trains right now.

My life sucks.

No money
No job
No Saon
No prospects

What did I do to deserve this?