Neko

Saturday, November 15, 2003

I did it! (bounces around room with glee)

I made 50k!

Actually, my NaNo story has 51k plus words, 148 pages, and it's not even done yet! But I made it to the 50k mark! And I did it all in two weeks!

For the rest of the month, I'm just gonna keep pluggin' away at it. I know how it's going to end now, I just have to write the rest of Bourne, all of Dedham, Topsfield, and the two months back in Lawrence, then I can skip ahead to a brief description of when Sara moves to Oklahoma, and her trip to Mississippi to meet up again with Sean.

Saon wants to read it when I'm done, but with Michele going to be there, I don't know if that's a good idea. She may figure out what it's really about and then the shit will hit the fan.

I think I'll send it anyway. Heh heh heh (evil laugh)...

MorelaterZ--