Neko

Thursday, October 30, 2003

What if...

I had stayed in Virginia instead of moving to Massachusetts in 1999? Well, one thing, had I done so, and still worked at QVC (yes, the shopping channel.), I would have been there 13 years yesterday. As much as I bitched about it, I really did enjoy working there.

Beats my situation now, doesn't it?

It still just floors me that no matter how tight the budget is at Mom's, she always finds the money to buy cigarettes. She tells me and Jeff that smoking is her "only vice" and that complaining about it won't make her quit. Well, I like to eat, have a telephone, and be gainfully employed, but I don't have those things at the moment (okay, I'm still eating...but the other things...definitely).

And, I'd like to think that Saon is worried that he can't get a hold of me, but he's probably not stressing it too much. I'm probably not even on his thought radar.

I hate being depressed, and having the need to see a doctor for a variety of reasons. I'm almost tempted to go to that clinic in OKC that bases their fees on your income. Since I don't have an income, would it be free? I don't even have the gas in the van to go over there and find out.

Tomorrow's Halloween. I may not update this until Monday, because of the circumstances I find myself in.

I totally hate my life, but I'm the only one who can make it better. I can't wait to blow this popcicle stand!


MorelaterZ--