Neko

Friday, October 24, 2003

Another job info session today...

I have to be at The Hartford's office at 1pm or thereabouts. It's going to be just like the one for Cingular I had last week. And I still haven't heard anything from them as of yet.

I talked to Saon yesterday. He is still having migraines and is staying pretty busy. He had to take care of the backyard situation this week because even though he cut down the overgrown grass back there, the health department came by and cited his landlord for having an unsafe space (it attracted a lot of mosquitoes, and those pesky little critters carry the West Nile Virus, which is quite widespread in Louisiana this year). So, Saon went out and cut the grass down to nothing almost, and maybe that will keep the city off his back.

He told me more about what he's been up to, and that he hasn't been with anyone since I left there in September. He wants to see me, but I can't afford to come down there now. I told him that if I do come down there, that I didn't want to be treated like I was when I was there before, and Saon told me that if I did come down that we could do more things on his days off and talk about me coming there permanently.

I didn't tell him of my suspicions, because I don't even know if there's anything to tell. It would be nice, but really ill-timed, if it did come to pass.

We talked a pretty long time, and he asked me again if I'd been with anyone else besides him. I told him no, I haven't been. Saon seemed pleased when I said that. Then we talked about "personal" things that I won't go into here.

He complained about Kenny again, saying that if the phone gets cut off, then Kenny will just have to find another place to live, because he agreed to pay the phone bill, and Saon pays the rent and the other bills. Saon told me that all Kenny likes to do on his days off is eat, sleep and smoke pot.

And Kenny doesn't like me, that I am sure of. He probably doesn't like the fact that I am also friends with his mother (Darlene), but I really don't care what that man (boy?) thinks.

My time at the library is getting short, and I have other things to do on the computer before then, so I will stop here.

MorelaterZ--