Neko

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I am so dragged out, all I wanna do is...sleep

I went to The Hartford yesterday to fill out yet another application and take yet another assessment exam to test my skills. I don't think I did too well on that because I'm not feeling especially well, but we'll see.

There was no school yesterday, but I still had to take Jeff there because there were two band practices, 1-4pm and 6-9pm. Today is the big contest, the OBA, and this is equivalent to the state contests for sports. I had to get Jeff back down to the school by 7:30am, and I'm still not awake yet!

As predicted, the weather turned colder and windy, and that doesn't do my cold much in the way of clearing up. I'll have to let the damn thing run its course, but in the meantime, I can act like I feel just fine, instead of completely miserable.

I need a big Saon-type hug...man, I miss him so much!

NaNoWriMo starts next Saturday! I'm getting anxious to start, but still haven't decided on whether to write Carnyville using the research I've already done, or the other idea, The House in Poplarville.

Aw hell, maybe I'll write 50k words wondering who the hell Earl A. Rodkey is...

or not!

I'll wrap it up here and see if the orange cat that hangs outside the library is still there.

MorelaterZ--