Neko

Friday, October 10, 2003

More confuzzled than ever!

I talked to Saon yesterday, and we had a good talk. He was telling me more about his dog, Blue (he's just a puppy; only 7 weeks old), and about working at the carnival last weekend at the Gretna Harvest Festival. He made some serious coin and got himself some stuff for the house and himself.

He chided me for getting so bent out of shape about that girl, and all I told him was that the fact that he did what he did while I was still there and could hear it all hurt me more than anything. That was greeted with silence, then he said, "Um, yeah. I see your point."

Then he asks when I'm coming back down, and I said, "Mardi Gras, I guess. That's the next time I'd prolly have some money."

He didn't say it, but I could tell he was disappointed that it couldn't be sooner. Why should I go down there before Mardi Gras if he's just going to treat me the same way? There are some things that are gonna have to change before I go there again, and one of those is for him to earn my trust back.

I then had to hang up because I had to pick Jeff up from school (it was ROTC uniform day), and Saon said he had to run some errands and get ready for work. Before we hung up he said, "I love you Stef", and I said I loved him too.

Is he saying that because he really means it, or because he thinks it's what I want to hear, or because he feels bad?

I have no idea...and I don't want to ask, because I'm afraid of the answer.

MorelaterZ--