Neko

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Maybe this is a sign...

When I took Jeff to school this morning, I stopped by 7-11 to get Mom some coffee. I found a Louisiana state quarter on the floor. I thought, this must be some kind of sign...

But, maybe not.

I tried calling Saon this afternoon, and I got his voicemail. It wasn't his voice doing the greeting though (I think it was his nephew, Kani). I left a message for him to call me, but whether he calls me is entirely up to him.

I need some kind of closure to this chapter in my life, and he is the only one who can give that to me.

I wish I knew what he was thinking, and I wish I could believe him when he tells me nothing is going on between him and his "roommate".

I don't know what to think, or what to feel. I just know that any answers have to some from Saon.

I just wish he'd talk to me.

MorelaterZ--