Neko

Monday, October 06, 2003

Okay! Enough of the damn California recall BS!

I don't even live in California anymore, and I have to listen to this everytime i turn on the TV! If it's not that, it's about Kobe's troubles (did he or didn't he? He and the accuser are the only ones who know the truth. Everything else is speculation). Give me a break! No wonder I voluntarily gave up TV for three years, with this kind of crap going on!

Took Mom to her doctor's appointment, and everything with her checks out fine, and she has to have a blood test next week. She has to fast for 24 hours (or is it 12) beforehand.

Before the appointment, we went to IHOP for lunch, and the service was incredibly slooooooow! I don't think Mom even left a tip. This made her late for her appointment, but luckily, her doctor's office was only 2 minutes away.

Still nothing from Saon. Oh, well (deep subject...)

I don't feel like being with anyone else today. I'm just in a black mood. I woke up with a killer headache this morning and I haven't wanted to do anything all day. Driving Mom around being the lone exception.

I just want to crawl under my bed and not come out until I feel like it.

MorelaterZ-- if I feel like it