Neko

Monday, August 04, 2003

Those Nawlins people (or at least the ones Saon lives with) are crazy!

Saon started his job last night. He tells me that he worked all of about 2 hours, the rest of the time was spent sitting around waiting for boats to return. He says that he has to be a deckhand for 244 days before he can get his captain's license.

He wants me to come down for a weekend some time after he gets paid! He's going to pay for me to come on the bus, the motel..."I really need to see you, baby," he said. He asked me to look into how much a round trip ticket with a seven day advanced purchase was, and I said, "I think it's $118.00, but I'll look it up on Greyhound's web site when I get home."

He told me to go ahead and do that, and then call him late tomorrow morning to give him the info. I emailed it to him as well.

He was constantly interrupted on the phone by the various relatives/friends who were at the house. They were trash talking each other something awful and listening in, I couldn't help but laugh. These people are crazy! No wonder Saon wants to get out of there. Most of these folks don't even have a job. That was Saon's hook: "Least I have a job, motherfucker!"

I wonder if Saon can go more than five minutes without using profanity? Honestly, I don't think he can.

I want to see him so bad! I can't wait!

Okay, Stef...calm down!

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--